Jump to navigation Jump to search
If Zero are putting a five year warranty on their battery packs, it's quite possible that they believe they will last ten years.
- Tesla are saying that their battery packs are good for 15 years apparently.
- It seems a lot like buying a normal bike or a car.
- Feel confident that it will give you at least five years or 50,000 miles of good service.
- If you don't mind buying a five year old vehicle and taking a bit more risk, then you should achieve double.
- Time will tell and sellers will be able to quote actual range figures to prospective buyers.
- Just How Far Can You Push an Electric Car Battery?, part of Jalopnik's Formula-E coverage
- What can 6,000 electric vehicles tell us about EV battery health?==References and further reading==