Controller Cover Replacement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This (re-)installs the Sevcon controller cover in the tail.
- Small Philips-head screwdriver (PH1)
- Lay the front of the sheet down around the connector wiring and cabling.
- Insert each side edge carefully under each side rail of the frame's tail section.
- Push the aft end of the sheet down towards the frame cross-piece behind the Sevcon controller.
- Fasten the sheet at the aft end with the screw using a small Philips Head (PH1) screwdriver.