Jump to navigation Jump to search
The online log parser has a list of the most recent firmwares that have been uploaded to the server: Latest Firmware Versions
Feel free to update this section as you discover new available updates.
|49-51||49 Build Date: 06Jul2016
51 Build Date: 25Apr2017
- Firmware mismatch problems (bms on power tank versus ZF pack)
- SoC problems
- Which versions are known safe?
- Observed changes
- Differences by year/model
- Upgrading Firmware
- As of 2017, Zero models are capable of performing remote firmware updates by the customer using the mobile app.
- Apparently this doesn't transfer to older models because the older boards did not have enough storage space to perform an atomic/reversible update.
- This means holding both firmware versions and being able to toggle which version to use.
- So, if anything goes wrong with a firmware update, the system can roll back to the previous version without requiring a dealer visit.
- Zero Motorcycles on their website now lists changes of Zero Motorcycles vehicle firmware