Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From 2009 to 2012, Zero used brushed DC Agni/Saietta 95-R motors.
- These have known quality issues after time and Zero offers many owners a Z-Force motor upgrade or complete trade-in for remaining 2014 models.
- Basic Facts
- Shaft ⌀19mm
- 6mm keyway
- ~22 kW (30 HP)
- Chain Specs
- 420 chain specs: .500" pitch / .3125" roller diameter / .250" roller width / .227" sprocket width.
- #41 sprocket teeth will engage 420 chain links, but they're made for .306" dia. rollers and a #41 sprocket / 420 chain combo will wear quickly.
- Some sprocket places sell '41/420' sprockets, but there's no such thing.