Jump to navigation Jump to search
The front fender covers the front wheel and acts as a mudguard against the front electrics and the front panel of the battery casing.
- The S/SR front fender is a colored or painted panel like the tank plastics that hugs the tire.
- The DS/DSR/FX/FXS front fender is an ABS plastic dual sport high fender.
- Sport Fender
- The S/SR front fender is a colored or painted panel like the tank plastics that hugs the (17") front tire.
- It bolts directly onto the FXS' lower forks around its tire even though the FXS comes with a dual sport fender.
- TODO: confirm fasteners and bolt pattern.
- Dual Sport Fender
- The dual sport fender attaches to the underside of the front fork triple tree.
- This fender also fits a S/SR model.
- 4 holes in a rectangular shape 58mm (2.3in) wide and 50mm (1.95in) front to back (center to center).
- The bolts are M5x15mm button head socket screw for a 3mm Allen key.
- A Honda or Yamaha dual sport fender should fit this pattern without modification.