Gen2/Implement Variable Regen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Variable Regen is an attractive feature that the Sevcon controller can implement but Zero doesn't deliver in their Gen2 platform models.
- Install a connection into an unused analog input on the SevCon controller's 35-pin AMPSeal connector.
- Use Sevcon's DVT software to configure the software to read it and map it appropriately.
- Install a handle or switch to control the regen.
- Mount a handle or switch that provides a variable voltage output on the handlebar.
- Wire it up and amplify or tune the sensor to match the input requirements.
- Variable/step-less regen
- More install details
- Change regen while riding?
- Illustrative video of the connections: