Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main terminals are, in order from front to rear: M1, B-, M2, B+, M3.
|Connector info (see AMPSEAL Automotive Plug Connector and Header Assembly (PDF, English))
- Diagnostic Cables
- Sevcon programming cable harnessConnections to Sevcon for programming34-pin AMPSeal connector
- Zero Sevcon programming cables are part #86-06747 connected as follows:
- Pin 1 is "Key Switch In": power for the logic circuits.
- Pin 2 is linked to pin 24 via 120Ω resistor to tell the Sevcon that it's at the CANBus termination.
- Pin 13 is "CAN High".
- Pin 27 is "CAN Low" in the Sevcon manual (pin 24 also is, unless used for termination signal).