Zero's models all steer with a handlebar.
- S/SR and FXS models share a shorter, sportier handlebar shape.
- DS/DSR and FX models share a wider, straighter handlebar shape.
- Both S/FXS and DS/FX style handlebars are standard through-bars that are 1 1/8" (28mm) through the middle section and 7/8" (22mm) in the outer section.
- The S and X platform handlebar clamps are 2" by 1 1/8" (28mm) for the entire line of models, clamped with M10 cap screw bolts (35mm length; possibly 50mm?).
Handlebar Switch Assemblies
- The switch assemblies are fastened with TT20 (1/4 inch) tamper-resistant Torx bolts through the underside.
Handgrips have a Zero logo on them but otherwise are reasonably good stock grips for the 7/8" (22mm) handlebar width at the end of the bars.
For 2014+ models, any bar end accessories that match the 14mm inner diameter will fit.
- The stock bar ends are round plastic bumpers held in by plastic threads, so can be removed with a little twisting and pulling.
- 2013 models
- Bar ends are covered by the grip so are not easily changed without changing the grips.
- Zero did offer heated grips for these models but dropped them after changing the bars in 2014.