Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ignition switch is a locked turn-key operation for enabling the bike with a reasonable amount of physical security.
- The switch is operated by the Ignition Lock.
- Through the center of the upper tripleclamp, ahead of the steering stem and handlebars and below the dash.
- The ignition wiring runs under the steering head to the MBB. This implies that the MBB is at least partially powered while the bike is keyed off.
- Position the steering in the locked position to prevent easy access to the wiring which facilitates theft/override via "hotwiring".
- MBB pins (per 2013 trace)
- 4 - Orange/White 20AWG
- 5 - Orange/Black 20AWG