MBB Hardware Reset
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a fallback procedure for when the vehicle is disabled and a BMS Reset has already been fully attempted with no success.
- Turn off the vehicle fully.
- Remove the seat.
- Pull the two multi-pin cables off of the MBB.
- Wait a while (30 seconds, say).
- Reconnect the two multi-pin cables to the MBB.
- Ensure the cables are fully seated and locked into place.
- Re-test by powering the bike on.
- Correct the MBB internal clock/date as necessary.