Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zeros are quite usable for racing, both on the track and in the dirt.
- The top speed of 100mph can be adjusted with gearing changes.
- Controller reprogramming can be effective in tuning.
- Heat management is going to be key - IPM motors don't overheat as quickly, but batteries overheat from charge and discharge cycles.
See the Track section of usage for track preparation.
- Racing and Track Opportunities
- Hollywood Electrics racing team is very experienced and worth asking for advise or partnership.
See the Offroad section of usage for dirt track or offroad preparation.
- Offroad Racing Opportunities