Jump to navigation Jump to search
This covers using a rear stand on a Zero.
- Generally we recommend using a Center Lift for maintenance.
- Inexpensive Jack Stands and a 2x4
- Will Burk shared his technique Cheap and Easy Motorcycle Lift for raising the rear wheel off the ground with a pair of jack stands and a 2x4:
- Swingarm attachment
- The Zero does not offer swingarm attachment points for spools for a rear stand.
- A rear stand can work if it cradles the underside of the swingarm snugly.
- This can work but takes a little care to operate single-handedly.
- Confirmed fits
- Pit Bull Standard Rear Stand
- Pit Bull Forward Handle Standard Rear Stand
- Haul-Master 1000 Lb. Capacity Motorcycle Swingarm Rear Stand (Harbor Freight)
- Axle Attachment
- Custom Fabrication
- An axle stand can be fabricated, like this Home made rear axle stand on Zero FXS.
|Years||Platform||Front Pin||Rear Pin||Rear Supports||Restraint|
|2013||S & X||None! (8mm ⌀)||Pin Fitting Only - Zero Motorcycles (Axle: 23-04736)||Trailer Restraint System - Zero Motorcycles (Axle: 23-04736)|
|2014||Pin #7, Front|
|2015+||Pin Fitting Only - Zero Motorcycles (Axle: 23-08032)||Trailer Restraint System - Zero Motorcycles (Axle: 23-08032)|