Rider Footpeg Removal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This removes the rider footpegs from 2012+ S and X-Platform models.
- Snap Ring / E-Ring pliers (needlenose pliers are a common if less easy substitute).
- (Optional) 7mm Allen key to remove the clevis bracket from the frame.
- Gently spread the gap in the retaining E-ring using the pliers until it slides over the end of the pin, and remove it.
- This clip is on the lower end of the footpeg retaining pin.
- Pull the retaining pin up and out.
- Hold and pull the pin spring and footpeg as the pin comes out.
- (Optional) Use the 7mm Allen key to remove the bolt through the clevis bracket that fastens it to the frame.
- How to Remove Zero Footpegs + Relocation Ideas by NewZeroLand on Youtube