Topics for consideration...
- A shop with affiliated links to useful tools and equipment
- An Youtube channel effort or branding strategy for subscriber revenue.
- Contributions here and follow-through may keep the site funded.
- Further on perhaps expand "Zeromanual" to a wider concept of not just Zero Motorcycles, but other makes of technical machines that are missing a manual.
Offline / Mobile Access
Some way to export or cache the wiki offline to use while in a garage or on a trip.
MediaWiki has tools to support this but they require the VisualEditor plugin, which the site administrator has had trouble installing.
- Full server-side backups of the wiki, distributed to at least a few technically capable minders.
- Pictures and media and re-usability of written guides via hyperlinking are critically important to be preserved and you just don't get a complete view of that from spider-ing the site for client side archival.
- Refresh the website logo image.
- suggest something like a bookshelf of hard copy manuals with one space missing and a computer mouse pointer hovering over the empty space.
- Our own policy for recognizing the photographers and sources of information
- Style guidelines for how to reference things like fasteners and common procedures to be referenced elsewhere on the site.
- When is it appropriate to link off-site (say, to EMF) and when should outside information instead be absorbed into the wiki.